This is one of Hubby’s favorite recipes.
We make an extra batch of the pulled pork and then freeze the extra portions for meal later on.
Peach BBQ Pulled Pork
Stars of the recipe:
- 2 lbs. Pork loin or roast
- 1 bottle of barbecue sauce
- 1 (16 oz) jar of peach salsa
- Place the pork loin or roast in the slow cooker.
- Pour the barbecue sauce and salsa over the pork.
- Cook on low 8 hours.
- Shred the pork. (Here is a trick to how to shred the pork quickly.)
- Serve on rolls.
This recipe has been linked up to Miz Helen’s Full Plate Thursday.