This recipe is simple to cook up and is also delicious. To me that is what makes a recipe a winner.
Stars of the recipe:
- 1 to 2 zucchini, sliced into coins
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. oil (I used Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- Seasoning (I used Trader’s Joe 21 Seasoning Salute.)
- Heat up a skillet with oil.
- Add the zucchini in a single layer. Sprinkle seasoning over the zucchini.
- Cook for about 3 minutes.
- Flip the zucchini.
- Cook for another 3 minutes.
- Remove from pan.
See how simple the recipe is. Hubby did not want to try it. Maybe if I had breaded them first.
Let’s connect on social media:
I hope you have a great day. Thanks for reading my blog post.