My mother-in-law and I like coleslaw. The rest of the family won’t even touch slaw.
This would be great for a summer barbecue. However, you need to be aware that since there is mayo in the slaw, you should not leave it out for too long.
“Chick Fil-A” Coleslaw
adapted from Shugary Sweets
Stars of the recipe:
- 1 c. mayo
- 4 tsp. white vinegar
- 1/4 c. granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp. dry mustard or prepared mustard (I used prepared mustard.)
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 bags (14 oz.) prepared shredded coleslaw mix
- In a large bowl, whisk together everything except for the coleslaw mix.
- Add the coleslaw mix. Fold over until all of the dressing is covering the coleslaw mix.
- Cover and put in the fridge. Let sit for 2 hours or overnight.