This has been an odd week for me, cooking-wise.
- Sunday – I cooked a great dinner for Hubby’s birthday.
- Monday – I had training after work, so I grabbed food on the way home. I was STARVED. The rest of the family ate leftovers.
- Tuesday – We had a Boy Scout potluck dinner. Hubby was on his own while we ate at the potluck. I warmed up a tray of mac and cheese for the potluck.
- Wednesday – Hubby made ravioli for the family. I did bake cookies. I used the make-ahead chocolate chip mix for the cookies.
- Thursday – I had to stay after work for a meeting. Since we had a busy night, I stopped and got dinner on the way home.
- Friday – For a third time, I had to stay after work for another meeting. The Imaginative One had to be dropped off for a weekend camp, so Hubby took care of feeding them. I ordered Chinese for myself because I had some online training to complete last night.
Here are some recipes I posted this past week:
I plan to use the crock pot for our dinner next week, so my family can have home-cooked meals instead of just eating whatever. I’ll post my menu on Monday. 🙂
I have two more recipes I want to post bu,t I haven’t had a chance.
On my other blog, I posted pictures of the boys playing with bubbles, blessings, and a summer recap of the Crohn’s Conservatory and Harriet Beecher Stowe’s House.