When we eat pasta dishes at our house, three of us enjoy eating garlic bread with our dinner. The Wee One refuses to eat garlic bread. That means extra garlic bread for the rest of us.
The other day I decided to make us garlic bread using hoagie buns from Sam’s Club. The result was pure deliciousness. Hubby really loved it.
This recipe was easy to put together and get onto the table. Use leftover rolls, Italian bread, or French baguette to make the bread.
Easy Peasy Cheesy Garlic Bread
Stars of recipe:
- Leftover rolls, French baguette, or Italian bread (You can even use hot dog buns.)
- 1/2 to 1 Tbsp. of butter, melted per bread (More if a bigger piece of bread, less if a smaller piece of bread – It also depends on your preference.)
- 1/2 to 1 Tbsp. of granulated garlic
- 1/4 c. Italian blend shredded cheese
- If using left-over buns, open them up. If using bread, cut into smaller pieces. Place on a cookie sheet.
- Melt the butter in the microwave (mine took a minute).
- Spread butter on buns or bread.
- Sprinkle garlic over the butter.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over the garlic.
- Place in oven and broil for 3 minutes or so. Watch the bread so it doesn’t burn.