Monday – mini meatloaf (freezer), butter noodles, veggies
Tuesday – crockpot chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans
Wednesday – cornbread pizza, raw veggies or salad
Thursday – creamy caesar chicken pasta bake, veggies, garlic bread
Friday – hot dogs, French fries, raw veggies
Saturday – left overs
Buttered Noodles –
- 1/2 package of egg noodles (I used wide noodles.)
- 1.5 to 2 Tbsp. of butter
- salt and pepper
- Boil the noodles according to directions on the package. Drain the noodles (save about 1/2 cup of the starchy cooking water).
- Melt the butter in the microwave for about a minute. Add some of the cooking water to make a sauce.
- Add the drained egg noodles. Stir to cover the noodles.
- Season with salt and pepper.
My oldest son loved the noodles.
This recipe is linked up to Menu Planning Monday.